About Me

My photo
I taught myself how to cook and I will like to teach you too. Here are budget meals that tastes great and can feed the hungry stomach. Enjoy!!!

Sunday 14 July 2013

Orange Grilled Chicken

I have seen and tried variations of this recipe with Soy Sauce.  But I didn't like the soy sauce version much so I decided to try it this way.  I hope you guys enjoy this recipe and have some Happy Summer Grilling time.  Heres the Ingredients.

INGREDIENTS:
The sauce is designed for 2 very large sized Chicken breasts as shown in the Video.
(2) boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
black pepper
garlic powder
(1/4) cup of pure Orange Juice
(1/4) cooking white wine (or drinking white wine)
If you are using cooking white wine, do not add any salt into this recipe because cooking white wine has salt in it already.  If you are using drinking white wine, feel free to add some salt.
(2) tablespoons of Honey.

DIRECTIONS:
In a bowl, place the chicken and rub on the dry spices.  Once the spices are all rubbed in, put in the liquid ingredients.  In the Video, I am using everything in the same bowl, to save cleaning dishes.  Pour in the orange juice, cooking white wine and the honey.  Mix everything well together.  Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for at least 2 hrs or overnight.  When the chicken is done marinating and when it is time to cook, heat up the BBQ.  The chicken might look like it changed color because the Citrus from the Orange Juice naturally cooks the chicken slightly.  It is oK and it is not harmful.  Simply take the chicken to a pre - heated grill for 10- 15 minutes until the Chicken has nice grill marks and until it is done.  This sauce can easily be doubled or tripled.  In the Video, I served this Chicken with some corn and rice.  I also used the left over juices to make a gravy.  I hope you will enjoy this recipe and have some fun summer grilling.  Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment