About Me

My photo
I taught myself how to cook and I will like to teach you too. Here are budget meals that tastes great and can feed the hungry stomach. Enjoy!!!

Saturday 7 April 2012

Char Siu (Using Rotisserie Machine)

One of our wedding gifts was a Rotisserie Machine.  It is greatly appreciated.  It really does add a sophisticated style of home cooking.  I really recommend you to get one.  Char Siu is one of our favorite pork dishes.  Here are the ingredients.

INGREDIENTS:
(2) pork tenderloins
salt and pepper to taste
(1/2) jar of Lee Kum Kee Char Siu sauce

DIRECTIONS:
First, rub the pork with the salt and pepper.  Place the pork into a plastic container.  Pour the sauce over the pork making sure all is coated well.  I really do like the Lee Kum Kee Char Siu sauce.  It has the closest taste to what Hong Kong People likes.  You can find this sauce in most major Asian groceries or in major grocery stores with a nice Ethnic Section.  Marinate this sauce over night.
When ready to cook dinner, place the pork into the Rotisserie basket.  Place the basket into the heating compartment.  Set the timer for 30 minutes or according to your Rotisserie directions.  If you do not have a Rotisserie at the moment do not worry.  You can bake it at the oven at 350 degrees for half an hr until the pork tests done.
This Rotisserie machine Changes the way I make my pork forever.  This is very similar feel to Chinese BBQ shops.  Therefore, I do not need to go out to Chinatown all the time for nice BBQ pork.  I can make it at home.
I hope you will like this recipe too.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment