About Me

My photo
I taught myself how to cook and I will like to teach you too. Here are budget meals that tastes great and can feed the hungry stomach. Enjoy!!!

Saturday 7 April 2012

Healthy Chicken Wings (TFAL ACTIFRY)

This is one of my other very popular videos.  As of April 2012, it is topping at over 90,000 views.  I am very happy that my YouTube friends are enjoying this video so much.  Here are the Ingredients.

INGREDIENTS:
(12) Chicken wings separate the wings and tips
lemon pepper to taste
onion and garlic powder to taste
salt and pepper to taste
cayenne pepper to taste
(1/2) cup of Italian bread crumbs

DIRECTIONS:
Place the prepared chicken wings into a large bowl.  Sprinkle on all the seasonings onto the chicken wings as listed.  You can use as much as you like and whatever seasonings you have on hand.  Using your hands, mix well all the spices into the chicken.  Marinade for half an hr if you have the time.  After marinade, coat chicken with the bread crumbs.  Mix well.  Next, put into the TFAL ACTIFRY machine.  Put in the one TFAL ACTIFRY spoon size of oil.  Set the timer for 20 minutes.  If you don't have TFAL ACTIFRY you can use your usual method of deep frying.  The TFAL ACTIFRY is a good choice for everone because any type of deep frying usually only requires one TFAL ACTIFRY spoon of oil which makes your food tastes great and healthy.  I hope you will give this recipe and thank you for watching.  Enjoy!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment