About Me

My photo
I taught myself how to cook and I will like to teach you too. Here are budget meals that tastes great and can feed the hungry stomach. Enjoy!!!

Saturday 7 April 2012

Steak Thermometer Demonstration

I bought these little Steak Thermometers from Avon.  Avon sells a lot of different things these days.  I am sure you can buy similar things in the dept store too.  Here are the ingredients.

INGREDIENTS:
Twist N Shout seasoning (To taste.  Bought from TangoSpiceCompany on YouTube)
steaks (as many as you need)

DIRECTIONS:
Coat the meat well with the seasoning.  Rub well to marinade.  Insert the thermometer into the Center of the meat.  For the Avon model, 1 flame means rare.  2 flames means medium rare.  3 flames means well done.  Start to grill the steak.  So when I first used this thermometer, the instructions manual didn't specify this.  It just says to put the thermometer into the center of the meat.  I found the thermometer to be in the way.  How can we flip the steak?  I realized that we probably only use it close to the end time of cooking when we think its ready.  I will try it using the thermometer my way next time.  Not stick the thermometer in the whole cooking time.  I hope you will give steak thermometers a try so you will have perfect steaks every time.  Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment