About Me

My photo
I taught myself how to cook and I will like to teach you too. Here are budget meals that tastes great and can feed the hungry stomach. Enjoy!!!

Saturday 7 April 2012

Beer Bread

Here in this video, I am using the Sunset Gourmet brand of Beer Bread mix.  This is a Canadian brand of product that I find in my local Home and Garden Show every year in Calgary.  Unfortunately, they do not offer on line shopping and they only sell in the form of house parties.  I hope you can find this similar product in a department store in the gourmet food section.

INGREDIENTS:
(1) package beer bread mix
(1) can of beer ( I used non alcoholic)

DIRECTIONS:
Empty package contents into a bowl.  Mix in the can of beer.  The beer has to be room temperature.  Stir well until a thick batter forms.  Once the batter is thickened, no kneading is further required.  Immediately place the batter into a greased bread pan.  Place into a preheated oven at 350 degrees for about an hr.  This bread turned out so nice and golden brown.  It made the entire house smell so nice.  I really do hope that you will find this Beer Bread mix and give it a try.  It makes bread making at home so much easier.  Thanks for watching and I'll see you again next time.  Enjoy!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment