About Me

My photo
I taught myself how to cook and I will like to teach you too. Here are budget meals that tastes great and can feed the hungry stomach. Enjoy!!!

Saturday 7 April 2012

Mango Cake

I found this fun cake recipe when I was trying to search for some new cake recipes to put into my recipe box.  It turned out that my YouTube friends likes it too as it is one of my most popular videos with over 7,000 views!!!  Here are the ingredients. 

INGREDIENTS:
(1/2) cup vegetable oil
(1) standard size box golden cake mix
(4) eggs
(1/2) cup water
(1) cup puree mangoes

DIRECTIONS:
Simply combine all the ingredients together in a large bowl starting with the cake mix.  Place the finished batter into a long shaped cake pan.  I don't know why a long cake pan but that is what the original recipe called for.   I am sure you can use whatever cake pan that you have.  Make sure you spray the cake pan first so the cake wont stick.  Give the pan a tap to get the air out.  This would ensure a flat product when it comes out of the oven.  This would go in a oven preheated 350 degrees for 30 minutes.  When the cake is done, you can feel free to decorate whichever way you like.  I hope you will enjoy this cake and have fun with this recipe.  I hope to see you next time.  Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment