About Me

My photo
I taught myself how to cook and I will like to teach you too. Here are budget meals that tastes great and can feed the hungry stomach. Enjoy!!!

Saturday 7 April 2012

Breakfast Pita

This was a tester video.  I only used music in the background and text to show you the recipe.  Here is the full written recipe.

INGREDIENTS:
(2) eggs
(1) cup shred cheese
Pita shells (as many as you need)
slices of cold cut meat (as many as you need)
Few dashes of balsamic salad vinaigrette

DIRECTIONS:
Use your usual method to make your omelet.  Make it plain.  Don't add anything to it.  I have a microwave omelet maker that I bought at a dept store a few years ago.  It is very convenient to use.  When the egg is made, slice the egg into strips.  Set aside.  Next, shred up the meat slices.  Open up the Pita shells.  Stuff the pita with all the above ingredients.  I used the George Foreman Grill to grill my Pitas.  The George Foreman Grill grills everything and anything so perfectly every time.  I hope you will give this recipe a try and I will see you again next time.  Good morning!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment