About Me

My photo
I taught myself how to cook and I will like to teach you too. Here are budget meals that tastes great and can feed the hungry stomach. Enjoy!!!

Saturday 7 April 2012

Deep Fried (Tempura) Pork Chops

This is a quick and delicious meal to make at home.  Deep frying at home is healthier than going to restaurant.  Pork is a healthy alternative meat choice compared to other meats.  Here are the ingredients.

INGREDIENTS:
(1) package of Tempura batter mix
salt and pepper to taste
as many pork chops as you need

DIRECTIONS:
Prepare the tempura batter according to package directions.  Usually, one time making this recipe just require 1 cup of tempura batter mix.  One package of tempura batter mix lasts a long time depending on how often you use it.
Marinate the pork chops with salt and pepper.  Dip the pork chops into the batter.  Place the pork chops VERY GENTLY into the hot oil.  We have a deep fryer appliance at home.  You can use a wok, or a good quality pot filled with oil.  Be very careful dealing with hot oil.
When the batter is golden brown, take out the pork chops and place on some paper towel to drain.  Repeat this step until all pork chops are done.
I served these pork chops with some salad.  I hope you will give this a try and I will see you again next time.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment